Bridge Your Sexual Differences
Have you ever been accused of?
This is a 2-hour course based on Dr. LeMay’s book, “My Spouse Wants More Sex Than Me: The 2-Minute Solution for a Happier Marriage.”
“I personally think “The 2-Minute Solution” book is much more than just a way for couples to have sex more. I think the book brings real understanding to the other party. Just like preparing healthy foods and investing in myself, I have to do the same for a functional marriage. I feel like every time I am truly honest with myself and my partner, I am investing back into our relationship. For so long I continued to withdraw from our relationship bank without investing back in.”
What will you take from this course?
- Learn that “different” does not always mean “broken”, “sick”, or “inadequate”.
- Understand each other’s experience and find the time, energy, and motivation for sex in a crazy and fast-paced day-to-day routine.
- Challenge the traditional mind-set that good sex has to last for at least thirty minutes of foreplay, thirty minutes of penetration, and thirty minutes of cuddling.
- Share the truth about the differences between men and women in terms of sex drive, desire, and arousal and how these differences truly affect your day-to-day intimate dynamics.
- Encourage partners to let go of offensive, unproductive labels such as “sex-addict” or “frigid”.
- Offer a solution for the times when sex drive differences widen even more, such as illness, stress, or being busy with work and parenthood.
- Learn how to clearly and effectively convey your needs to your partner & listen to your partners needs more objectively.
- Learn new techniques to reconnect with your partner and learn how to work with your partner so you can escape the sexual gridlock that is currently holding your relationship hostage.
Enrollment currently closed. Every year, we take the time to improve and update the course. Your feedback, questions, and ideas are immensely valuable. I would love to hear from you!
To get on the waitlist, be notified of the next enrollment period, and more importantly to help me craft the best content for you and others struggling with similar difficulties, please enter your name and email below.
Join the Waitlist!
Subscribe to be notified when enrollment is open for the Bridge your Sexual Differences Course.