Building a business, developing a business, and taking it to the next level is tremendously hard work. It truly takes a unique personality to have the creativity, the drive, the passion, the mental and physical stamina to overcome rejection and challenges and other people (either customers or employees).
Life is often a roller-coaster filled with the joys of accomplishment and recognition when things go right and the lows of uncertainty, self-doubt, and loneliness when things don’t go your way.
Being responsible for creating the revenue EVERY DAY, managing cost EVERY DAY, and dealing with people EVERY DAY can be extremely taxing on your physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
I truly get your struggles. I have a career as a corporate controller in a very fast paced automotive dealership world and I have my own practice as a psychologist…yes, very unique, crazy path. If we get to work together, I’ll tell you the story….but the point is that I understand the business side and I get the mental side and I can help you get clarity as we navigate them both together.
We can talk about any and all of the following and more:
- The pros/cons of investing time and money in a specific idea
- Strategy and how it affects the revenue and the expenses
- Customer concerns
- Employee issues-how to motivate, discipline, train, get them to get along with each other
- How to build and develop your business vision-where do you want to be 5 years from now? On a beach drinking margaritas and checking remotely on your business or working 80 hours every week?
- How does the business affect your personal life? Your love life? Your parenting availability? Your social time?
- What do you do when you burn out? Is there a good way to recognize the signs early?
- How would you categorize your coping skills? Drinking and smoking or yoga and meditation? Self-care is essential when you are an entrepreneur.
If you have any questions or are ready to give this a try, email me at email@example.com or call/text (623) 628-0406 or simply set up an appointment right here. My office is in Litchfield Park, AZ and I also offer online coaching because convenience is huge when there are not enough hours in a day.