Anxiety, depression, stress, burn-out…we all experience them at some point or another. It’s such a well-accepted fact that we have the tendency to not do anything about it until it’s really late and it comes at a tremendous cost. What does that mean?
- You are feeling completely overwhelmed and experiencing physical and emotional distress on a regular basis.
- You have frequent sleepless nights because you can’t shut your brain down.
- You experience headaches, ulcers, back pain, and just feel completely run down, emotionally and physically.
- You worry constantly and it interferes with your relationships and even your ability to enjoy your children and those closest to you.
- At times, you find yourself being completely emotionally unavailable to everyone in your life.
- You are often irritable and lash out at anyone that looks at you the wrong way
- There might even be occasions when you feel complete despair as if there is no escape.
- You’ve taken a trip to the ER for a panic attack because your heart felt like it was on fire, and had to be given anti-anxiety medication and a referral to a psychologist.
Any of these could mean anxiety, depression, stress, or burn-out.
Sometimes, when left untreated, these can lead to more stubborn and unhealthy coping mechanisms such as undereating or overeating (eating disorders), overspending, pulling hair (trichotillomania), or substance abuse.
But there is no need to let it get out of hand like this. There are effective and fast therapeutic solutions for anxiety, stress, and depression.
Did you know that you can:
- Have the power to control your thoughts?
- Be able to see the positive, and enjoy the positive?
- Be content to live in the present?
- Not worry about the million things that could go wrong?
- Not let anyone have power over your mind?
- Enjoy your children and be the parent you want to be?
I know it sounds too good to be true, and I understand your reluctance. After all, life seems to have more stormy days than calm ones. But, what if this time you could truly learn how to make it through those rough days without feeling like your world was crashing down.
My approach to individual therapy:
- First, contact me for a 15-minute free consultation at (623) 628-0406 to see if I’m the right fit for you and your family
- Next, we’ll set up a day and time for our first session.
- I will email you the New Client package or you can fill them out electronically if you set up the appointment on the website (right here)
- Our first session will include background questions so I can understand the challenges you are experiencing
- We will identify the uncomfortable symptoms and figure out the triggers (what makes things worse or better)
- At the end of the session, you will have a list of 3-5 actionable steps you can implement right away.
- Within 2 business days, I will also email you this list and a few other resources you can check out on your own (books and videos)
- In the next 2-3 sessions, we will solidify a treatment plan that works for you (aka things you are actually willing to try) that will either prevent the triggers or make them less powerful
- Then, I want you to go and practice everything we covered. I will follow up with weekly check-in emails and other homework assignments.
- Come back for additional sessions or booster sessions as needed
- Results depend on quite a few variables such as the severity of the diagnosis, your willingness and commitment to making changes, the quality of our therapeutic relationship but most of my clients have reported improvement after 5-8 sessions together
- For more severe conditions such as eating disorders or substance abuse, I collaborate and/or refer to other professionals who can provide a higher level of care
- As a client, you’ll also get immediate access to our free content hub, Anxiety & Stress Management Resource Center
- After 3 sessions, you’ll also have free access to my course, The Overthinker’s Guide To Managing Anxiety